Do you go for maximum results with interesting customers? Do you have initiative and are you a real doer? Then we are looking for you! Come and join our team as an ambitious Microsoft Dynamics Business Central NAV Consultant. We are growing, will you grow with us?
My client is a fast-growing scale-up of driven professionals. Further they say: “Our flat organizational structure brings short lines and an open, informal atmosphere. One team, that’s us. Because of our entrepreneurial attitude we like to do things: take initiative and make sure together that the best idea wins. We enjoy working every day at our office in Amsterdam and at our other offices, at the client’s or at home. With our eyes fixed on one clear goal: to lift our customers to a higher level. And not to forget: room to grow professionally, because that is very important to us. That is why we give you room to develop, through study and practice. Because you grow together!”
What You Will Do
- Are responsible for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central in various sectors;
- Analyses specific business processes and bottlenecks;
- These analyses are converted into business process flowcharts;
- Configures desired modules in Dynamics Business Central;
- Ensures, together with a team of other experts, that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented;
- Gives presentations, trainings and user workshops;
- Ensures maximum customer satisfaction;
- Actively contributes to the knowledge development within company.
Who are you
You are an energetic team player who can also work independently, a result-oriented thinker and doer with the right mind-set in terms of collegiality, quality and customer focus. You are enterprising, like to seek out and, if necessary, push back boundaries. The nature of the work requires – depending on the stage of the project – a flexible attitude regarding travel and working hours. With your analytical and communicative skills you are the ideal sparring partner for our (inter)national customers.
What can you
- HBO / wo working and thinking level;
- Minimum of 3 years recent work experience as ERP Consultant (preferably Dynamics);
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central is an absolute plus;
- Good command of Dutch and English;
- You are capable of giving advice and you have the necessary technical knowledge;
- You have a healthy dose of enthusiasm and perseverance;
- You see opportunities and seize them with both hands;
- Dynamics certifications and knowledge of deploying add-ons are an advantage.
What we can offer you
- A full-time position of 40 hours per week in Amsterdam;
- Market conform salary and good benefits;
- Mobility allowance, laptop and smartphone;
- Ample space to develop yourself;
- Possibility to work with the latest innovative developments;
- Fun and challenging projects with reputable clients;
- Flexible working hours and at least 27 days of vacation per year;
- Fun colleagues, Friday afternoon drinks, outings, boot camps and once a year a long weekend away with the whole company!
Pleased to meet you!
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please upload your CV here on the website or send your CV to [email protected]
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, Please click here or either by email ([email protected]
) or by phone (+31 636020297), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.merlynrecruitment.nl for more fantastic IT and Logistics & Supply Chain related opportunities. Dynamics NAV/ Business Central/ Dynamics 365/ Navision/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ Developer(s)/ Programmer(s)/ Programmeur(s)/ Ontwikkelaar(s)/ Consultant(s)/ Merlyn Match/ The Netherlands / Zuid-Holland/ Zwijndrecht.
We also deliver Team(s) on Demand | Offshoring IT Teams India
*Microsoft * Oracle * SAP * Salesforce * … *