Are you that talented and passionate back-end developer with a lot of great projects in your name? And do you want to join a growing organization? Then this vacancy is made for you!
What You Will Do
Our development team consists of 5 developers, 1 devOp, 2 system administrators, 2 Scrum masters and 1 product owner. As a team we are constantly looking for the best, fastest and newest online solutions. As an experienced developer, we need you to find and implement those solutions. Knowledge sharing, passion and innovation are important spearheads within our development team.
Just is successful with two Saas platforms: SaySimple and Cocoon. We desperately need you to rapidly expand our platforms and to further innovate. Our development team deals with issues such as API development, metrics, high volume data flows, Bots and A.I. In addition, your work consists of thinking along and working on customers’ online applications. You play an independent role within the development team in which you are responsible for delivering your own projects and innovations.
- You are a developer in heart and soul; programming is your second love.
- You have a HBO working and thinking level.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a developer.
- You develop object-oriented and you have a careful programming style.
- PHP, NodeJS, Python, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5 and Git are no strangers to you.
- You have knowledge of Zend Framework 3 (or other framework) is an advantage.
- You have a high degree of responsibility and independence.
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch language, spoken and written.
What can you expect?
You will become part of an enthusiastic and driven team. Investments are made in training and development, but also in relaxation! Including table football, table tennis or darts. We also regularly have fun company outings. We offer you nice conditions;
- Challenging, versatile function with career opportunities.
- An inspiring environment with a young and ambitious team.
- Space for own initiatives and personal developments.
- Informal working atmosphere.
- Good salary.
- 25 vacation days.
- Good secondary employment conditions such as a pension scheme, travel allowance, Just-sport allowance, laptop of the company.
- Possibility to work part-time (up to 32 hours).
- Joint lunch, Friday afternoon drink, regular team outings.