As Dynamics Consultant Logistics at Navitrans International NV, you are responsible for advising our customers on implementation processes. You are an expert in translating processes into an efficiently working solution with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. We also invite candidates who wish to work hybrid to apply!
You establish the wishes and requirements of the customers and translate them into a suitable solution. With your experience and your communication skills, you are able to assist the customer in making decisions about the right set-up of the software. With up-to-date knowledge about our digital world, you will also be able to advise the customer in important connectivity issues.
You will be involved from preliminary research, during implementation guidance, up to “go-live”. You will work closely with your colleagues under the guidance of a Project Manager.
Navitrans develops and distributes software for transport and logistics service providers from its head office in Belgium and has offices in the Netherlands, Denmark, and Lithuania. Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Business Central platform is the basis for Navitrans. Microsoft is her strong technology partner for more than 20 years and ready for ”the challenges of the future”. Together with their customers, Navitrans have been able to grow more than 20% the past few years.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A challenging full-time position with an innovative industry specialist in Microsoft technology;
- A professional, flexible and growing organization with subject specialists as colleagues;
- A dynamic environment where entrepreneurship, development and teamwork are important;
- An informal work environment with attention to personal development;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions;
- Competitive salary package;
- International remote working and/or part-time;
- Good pension plan;
- Representative company car;
- Team-building activities on a regular basis.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have an Bachelor’s degree or that working and thinking level;
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with implementations of logistics software solutions or setting up and/or directing logistics processes and/or experience with implementations of packages in a production environment or setting up and/or directing production processes;
- You have perseverance and see projects as a challenge;
- You are an enthusiastic goal-oriented team player, which makes both the project team and the customer like you;
- Analytical thinking, incisive and proactive action;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Command of Danish and English in word and writing;
- A third language like Dutch, French and/or German is an advantage.
At the international company of our client, headquartered in Kortrijk, Belgium, they are constantly working on putting together the right solutions for their customers. This brings you in contact with the latest technologies. Obviously you are someone who keeps his/her knowledge up to date on the innovative and platform level.
- Navitrans has been delivered in over 30 countries;
- Through our own offices in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany and Lithuania. In other countries via an international network of certified Navitrans resellers;
- We are currently looking for Consultancy roles in Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany and the Netherlands;
- Client strives to serve its customers in the language of the country.
Navitrans was acquired by Valsoft
and now operates under Aspire Software
, the operational arm of Valsoft Corp, which operates and manages Valsoft’s global portfolio of wholly owned software companies, providing mission-critical solutions across multiple verticals. By implementing industry best practices, Aspire delivers a time-sensitive integration process, and the operation of a decentralized model has allowed it to become a hub for creating rapid growth by reinvesting in its international portfolio.
INTERESTED OR APPLY DIRECTLY?
My client is looking to fill this positions ASAP, so If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please upload your CV here on the website or send your CV to [email protected]
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics Business Central candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Business Central market and available opportunities, Please click here
or either by email ([email protected]
) or by phone (+31 636020297), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!