Do you want to help shape the global Salesforce environment of one of the world’s largest HR service provider as a Salesforce Developer Dev 1 ?. Defining, building and continuously improving the solution more than 25.000 people will use on a daily basis? Helping shape the working life of more than 500 million talented individuals? As part of building a global Salesforce programme we are looking for multiple experienced Salesforce Developers.
You work closely with our Technical lead, product owner and other salesforce developers and consultants to implement and integrate a global package of features based on Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Bullhorn for Salesforce, including but not limited to lead management, opportunity management, pricing and quoting. You will build custom solutions on top of the Salesforce platform using out-of-the-box functionality and be focused on declarative programming, develop technical design and solution documentation aligned with the business objectives, develop interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform and integration with other systems. At my customers side, they are working on several Salesforce projects at this moment. Your focus will be on the regional implementation team, which works closely with and between the global center of excellence and our Dutch development team.
Who are You
You have a minimum of 5 years experience within Salesforce development, ideally with a Salesforce platform Developer 1 (Dev 1) Certificate, and have demonstrated experience with:
- Salesforce Lightning;
- Lightning Flows;
- Experience with API’s for integrations;
- Apex triggers & classes;
- Writing custom APEX API’s (REST / SOAP)
Nice to have:
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Salesforce platform developer 2 (Dev 2) Certificate;
- Integration architecture Designer certificate;
- Lightning components;
- Lightning web components.
What we can offer you
- An environment focused on innovation and the opportunity to make a global impact;
- Plenty of training and development opportunities within the group. A significant share of our employees have held several roles in their years in the business. My customer is giving you the tools you need to challenge and develop yourself;
- A monthly salary between €3500 – €6500 depending on experience, with a total package of up to €110k p.a.;
- 8,5% holiday allowance;
- A generous monthly benefit budget on top of your salary and holiday pay that you can choose to spend on extra time off, perks such as a bike, tablet, gym subscription or simply get paid out;
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy additional 25 days off;
- A generous sabbatical program;
- A good mobility scheme, laptop and everything you need to perform your job well;
- An attractive bonus scheme and the option to earn an outperformance bonus twice per year.
PLEASED TO MEET YOU!
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so If you are interested in this position and would like to know more please upload your CV here on the website or send your CV to [email protected]
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, Please click here or either by email ([email protected]
) or by phone (+31 636020297), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed!
Please see www.merlynrecruitment.nl for more fantastic IT and Logistics & Supply Chain related opportunities. Dynamics NAV/ Business Central/ Dynamics 365/ Navision/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ Developer(s)/ Programmer(s)/ Programmeur(s)/ Ontwikkelaar(s)/ Consultant(s)/ Merlyn Match/ The Netherlands / Zuid-Holland/ Zwijndrecht.
We also deliver Team(s) on Demand | Offshoring IT Teams India
*Microsoft * Oracle * SAP * Salesforce * … *